The Associate Membership Scheme is administered by individual Groups but the benefits will be reciprocal amongst all Groups in EGB.An Associate Member can elect to join any EGB Group – not necessarily the closest Group to their address.
They must apply directly to the chosen Group who will provide enrolment forms and membership cards for new members.
Associate Member benefits:-
* Group Training and Social Rides (Non-
* Group newsletter – free, email or charge as appropriate to each Group.
* Insurance – Associate Members will be covered by the current EGB Insurance agreement
(Public Liability) only at a Group Training or Social Ride or event. COVER DOES
NOT APPLY AT ANY OTHER TIME OR EXTEND TO NON-
* If an Associate Member wishes to enrol as a Full Member of EGB (within a year of originally becoming an Associate Member) there will be a 50% discount on the joining fee for EGB Full membership. The Associate Member must inform the EGB Office that they wish to claim this privilege.
* Associate Members are eligible to attend Group General Meetings – with voting rights decided by individual Groups.
Associate Members can attend National General Meetings but cannot vote.
Family Associate Members aged 13 and under are not permitted to ride unless accompanied by an adult.
Horse Registration is NOT applicable to Associate Members.
Associate Members are not eligible for National Trophies.
Disciplinary and Grievance -